Look better. Feel better. Be better.
Se habla español.
Our name describes how we help you reach your fitness goals: Strengthen
For membership information, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400.
Regular Hours of Operation
M-Thurs 5 am – 10 pm
Fri 5 am - 9 pm
Sat - Sun 8 am - 6 pm
1275 West Foothill Blvd. Upland, CA 91786
Contact Webmaster creativezazz.com at: emailcreativezazz.com
- Sat Oct 19 Charity Event
- Muscle Beach Vintage Swimsuit Competition Inspires Fitness Journey
- Buy a Year, Give Three Months
- School’s Out! Summer Gym Specials at Shirlee’s Gym.
- Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12: Give Her 2 Acres Fitness!
- Vintage Swimsuit Competition at Muscle Beach
- Muscle Pump
- Thank You for Supporting Charity Event
- Cycle Your Way to Fitness
- Shirlee’s Limited Edition Tees $20
- Trade In, Trade Up: Transfer Special at Shirlee’s Gym
- Thank You Members for Supporting Wings
- Massage at Shirlee’s Gym
- Shirlee’s Support Two Worthy Causes
- Get inspired!
- The Claremont Show Features Shirlee’s Gym
- Shirlee’s Shop Supports Two Cancer Groups
- Shirlee’s Member Video
- Spin to Win Referral Offer!
- Weight Loss Challenge!
Author Archives: shir2118
Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym is a proud Gold Sponsor at the August 6, 2016 gala of the Roman Fund, an Upland nonprofit established last year that helps local children with special needs get proper assessment, diagnosis, and services to which … Continue reading
Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym invites you to join Team D-Lad ❤ Shirlee’s at Upland’s Relay for Life on Saturday, May 21 in Magnolia Park. The event raises money for the American Cancer’s Society’s fight against cancer. The team’s name honors gym … Continue reading
We are so proud of our members for helping us to sponsor a ShirleeStrong Team at the Upland Relay for Life in the past couple of years. Together we raised more than $1,00o each year. This year the Upland … Continue reading
Shirlee’s would not be what it is today without our fabulous members. We want to thank you for your support by offering you the chance to get a free mini facial from Kiehl’s. Spots are limited so please sign up … Continue reading
We have a beautiful gym here at Shirlee’s If you are not already a member, we invite you to check us out in this 90 second video (embedded from Youtube) . Then stop by for a tour and a FREE … Continue reading
Shirlee’s members helped push gym owner Konnie Vong over the edge of a 10-story building . . . but don’t worry, it was all in the name of a good cause! Community Senior Services (CSS), a local nonprofit, celebrated 40 … Continue reading
Neighbors helping neighbors. That’s sometimes all it takes to keep seniors in their homes and communities as they grow older. Connecting seniors with people, information, resources and communities is the mission of a local non-profit, Community Senior Services. CSS is … Continue reading