Look better. Feel better. Be better.
Se habla español.
Our name describes how we help you reach your fitness goals: Strengthen
For membership information, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400.
Regular Hours of Operation
M-Thurs 5 am – 10 pm
Fri 5 am - 9 pm
Sat - Sun 8 am - 6 pm
1275 West Foothill Blvd. Upland, CA 91786
Contact Webmaster creativezazz.com at: emailcreativezazz.com
- Sat Oct 19 Charity Event
- Muscle Beach Vintage Swimsuit Competition Inspires Fitness Journey
- Buy a Year, Give Three Months
- School’s Out! Summer Gym Specials at Shirlee’s Gym.
- Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12: Give Her 2 Acres Fitness!
- Vintage Swimsuit Competition at Muscle Beach
- Muscle Pump
- Thank You for Supporting Charity Event
- Cycle Your Way to Fitness
- Shirlee’s Limited Edition Tees $20
- Trade In, Trade Up: Transfer Special at Shirlee’s Gym
- Thank You Members for Supporting Wings
- Massage at Shirlee’s Gym
- Shirlee’s Support Two Worthy Causes
- Get inspired!
- The Claremont Show Features Shirlee’s Gym
- Shirlee’s Shop Supports Two Cancer Groups
- Shirlee’s Member Video
- Spin to Win Referral Offer!
- Weight Loss Challenge!
Category Archives: News
Shirlee’s would not be what it is today without our fabulous members. We want to thank you for your support by offering you the chance to get a free mini facial from Kiehl’s. Spots are limited so please sign up … Continue reading
We have a beautiful gym here at Shirlee’s If you are not already a member, we invite you to check us out in this 90 second video (embedded from Youtube) . Then stop by for a tour and a FREE … Continue reading
Shirlee’s members helped push gym owner Konnie Vong over the edge of a 10-story building . . . but don’t worry, it was all in the name of a good cause! Community Senior Services (CSS), a local nonprofit, celebrated 40 … Continue reading
Neighbors helping neighbors. That’s sometimes all it takes to keep seniors in their homes and communities as they grow older. Connecting seniors with people, information, resources and communities is the mission of a local non-profit, Community Senior Services. CSS is … Continue reading
Whoever said pink is for sissies? Not at Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym! On Sat., October 17 a sea of pink-clad ladies jumped and danced in the sun like Energizer Bunnies at the gym’s Third Annual Party in Pink Zumbathon and … Continue reading
Thinking about joining Shirlee’s Ultimate Fitness Club? Like us on Facebook and receive a special discount!
Thanks to our generous members, Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym reached our goal of raising $5,000 at Upland’s Relay for Life on June 13 at Magnolia Park, thereby earning the tile of Silver Sponsor. The event raised money for the American … Continue reading