Look better. Feel better. Be better.
Se habla español.
Our name describes how we help you reach your fitness goals: Strengthen
For membership information, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400.
Regular Hours of Operation
M-Thurs 5 am – 10 pm
Fri 5 am - 9 pm
Sat - Sun 8 am - 6 pm
1275 West Foothill Blvd. Upland, CA 91786
Contact Webmaster creativezazz.com at: emailcreativezazz.com
- Black Friday Week Specials!
- Give Resort Fitness for the Holidays!
- The Claremont Show Features Shirlee’s Gym
- Shirlee’s Shop Supports Two Cancer Groups
- Shirlee’s Member Video
- Giving Thanks
- Spin to Win Referral Offer!
- Weight Loss Challenge!
- COMPARE & SWITCH Check Us Out
- Weekends Only Workout is Here!
- No More Macho
- Gym Glam
- Women’s Health Fair Saturday, Oct 1 . . . No Classes
- Shirlee’s Supports Megan’s Wings
- Save the Date!
- Shirlee’s Supports The Roman Fund
- Relay For Life May 21
- Help Us Choose A Hero to Honor
- Save the Date: Upland Relay for Life Sat May 21
- Member Appreciation: Mini Facial Event March 17
Category Archives: ShirleeStrong
Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym and City of Hope are hosting a Blood Drive on Tuesday, June 23 at the gym from 8 am to 2 pm. To schedule an appointment, please call (626) 471-7171. Appointments are recommended but walk-ins … Continue reading
Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym invites you to join Team D-Lad ❤️ Shirlee’s at Upland’s Relay for Life on Saturday June 13, 2015, at Magnolia Park. The event raises money for the American Cancer’s Society’s fight against cancer. The team’s name … Continue reading
Ladies, you won’t want to miss fun, fitness, and fabulous raffle prizes at Shirlee’s on Wednesday, Feb 18. We will be hosting a Change of Heart event to benefit the American Heart Association’s Go RED for Women. Change of Heart … Continue reading
Every organ in your body depends on your heart. As it pumps, this muscle provides oxygen and nutrients to everything else. At Shirlee’s, our members take cardio classes to strengthen heart health. But the women who work out at our … Continue reading
Zumbathon to Raise Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Come and join six GREAT instructors—Lisa Padilla, Cheryl Helgren Gomez, Annie Francese-McCutcheon, Sue Mayer, Cindy Gavin, and Martha Keates—for a two-hour Zumbathon to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness. To spice things up even … Continue reading