Careers at Shirlee’s Fitness Club for Women
Shirlee’s Fitness Club for Women in Upland, CA, opened in June 2012, as a full-service gym exclusively for women. We hire fitness professionals who share our commitment to helping women in the Inland Empire reach their health and fitness goals.
We offer a newly updated club with topnotch facilities; management that cares about both members and staff; and members who consider Shirlee’s Fitness Club an important part of their lives.
We are looking for personal trainers, group instructors, membership representatives with the following attributes:
- positive, customer-service attitudes
- team players who work well with colleagues
- a genuine interest in fitness and helping women achieve their goal
- knowledge and training and appropriate degree and/or certification
- professional work ethic and presentation
- a strong drive to succeed
- stellar communication skills
- willingness to attend training and develop skill
- CPR / AED Certification preferred
- bilingual a plus
All Shirlee’s employees are required to follow a code of conduct that emphasizes professionalism, positive attitude and putting the interests of clients first.
(Instructors must be CPR certified and AED certified. We will offer re-certification at Shirlee’s for those who need it.)
If you are interested, please send a resume and cover letter to Konnie Vong. If your qualifications fit our needs, we will contact you. Thank you for your interest in Shirlee’s.