Look better. Feel better. Be better.
Se habla español.
Our name describes how we help you reach your fitness goals: Strengthen
For membership information, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400.
Regular Hours of Operation
M-Thurs 5 am – 10 pm
Fri 5 am - 9 pm
Sat - Sun 8 am - 6 pm
For hours by appointment during COVID-19, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400
1275 West Foothill Blvd. Upland, CA 91786
Contact Webmaster creativezazz.com at: emailcreativezazz.com
- Stay Positive!
- Outdoors Only Open Until Further Notice
- What to Expect During Phase 1 Reopening
- Phase 1 Reopening!
- Addendum to Agreement (COVID-19)
- Join ShirleeStrong Members Only FB Group!
- Steps We Are Taking (COVID-19)
- Guest Post: Financial Tips for Small Businesses
- Guest Post: Practical Tips for Persevering through the Pandemic
- Resources for Working Out at Home
- Gym Closed Until April 7
- New Hours and Canceled Classes Update
- Why It’s a Good Idea to Splurge on a Gym
- February Heart Health Event at Shirlees’s Gym
- Thank You to Our Vendors and Participants
- Muscle Beach Vintage Swimsuit Competition Inspires Fitness Journey
- Buy a Year, Give Three Months
- School’s Out! Summer Gym Specials at Shirlee’s Gym.
- Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12: Give Her 2 Acres Fitness!
- Vintage Swimsuit Competition at Muscle Beach
Author Archives: Kim
Shirlee’s Gym is Here for You! Keep a Strong Positive Attitude! Working out strengthens mind body and spirit. Shirlee’s Gym in Upland is OPEN for OUTDOOR fitness! We have outdoor workout cabanas, an outdoor track, an outdoor … Continue reading
Because of rising numbers of COVID cases, the Governor has issued new rules for many businesses, including gyms. To comply with the new rules, Shirlee’s must close the indoor portion of our facilities. The good news is that we have … Continue reading
Welcome Back to Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym! We are so happy to finally re-open under Phase 1 starting 6/22. Phase 1 rules for gyms include several new policies and procedures. To help you get an idea of what Phase 1 … Continue reading
All of us at Shirlee’s Gym are happy to announce that we are making plans to open under Phase 1 rules! We miss you, and we have been working hard to do everything we can to open in a manner … Continue reading