Look better. Feel better. Be better.
Se habla español.
Our name describes how we help you reach your fitness goals: Strengthen
For membership information, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400.
Regular Hours of Operation
M-Thurs 5 am – 10 pm
Fri 5 am - 9 pm
Sat - Sun 8 am - 6 pm
For hours by appointment during COVID-19, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400
1275 West Foothill Blvd. Upland, CA 91786
Contact Webmaster creativezazz.com at: emailcreativezazz.com
- New Member Video
- Holiday Schedule 2020
- Stay Positive!
- Outdoors Only Open Until Further Notice
- What to Expect During Phase 1 Reopening
- Phase 1 Reopening!
- Addendum to Agreement (COVID-19)
- Join ShirleeStrong Members Only FB Group!
- Steps We Are Taking (COVID-19)
- Guest Post: Financial Tips for Small Businesses
- Guest Post: Practical Tips for Persevering through the Pandemic
- Resources for Working Out at Home
- Gym Closed Until April 7
- New Hours and Canceled Classes Update
- Why It’s a Good Idea to Splurge on a Gym
- February Heart Health Event at Shirlees’s Gym
- Thank You to Our Vendors and Participants
- Muscle Beach Vintage Swimsuit Competition Inspires Fitness Journey
- Buy a Year, Give Three Months
- School’s Out! Summer Gym Specials at Shirlee’s Gym.
Author Archives: Kim
Welcome to our newest members! Please take a moment to watch this short video as an introduction to joining during pandemic conditions before your first visit. You can view our schedule on our Classes page. Please make a gym reservation … Continue reading
Members: Please note that Shirlee’s Gym will have special hours for the holidays. Remember to make an appointment while we are under COVID rules. For the Thanksgiving Holidays, we will be closed Thursday and Friday. We will be … Continue reading
Shirlee’s Gym is Here for You! Keep a Strong Positive Attitude! Working out strengthens mind body and spirit. Shirlee’s Gym in Upland is OPEN for OUTDOOR fitness! We have outdoor workout cabanas, an outdoor track, an outdoor … Continue reading
Because of rising numbers of COVID cases, the Governor has issued new rules for many businesses, including gyms. To comply with the new rules, Shirlee’s must close the indoor portion of our facilities. The good news is that we have … Continue reading
Welcome Back to Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym! We are so happy to finally re-open under Phase 1 starting 6/22. Phase 1 rules for gyms include several new policies and procedures. To help you get an idea of what Phase 1 … Continue reading
All of us at Shirlee’s Gym are happy to announce that we are making plans to open under Phase 1 rules! We miss you, and we have been working hard to do everything we can to open in a manner … Continue reading