Look better. Feel better. Be better.
Se habla español.
Our name describes how we help you reach your fitness goals: Strengthen
For membership information, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400.
Regular Hours of Operation
M-Thurs 5 am – 10 pm
Fri 5 am - 9 pm
Sat - Sun 8 am - 6 pm
For hours by appointment during COVID-19, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400
1275 West Foothill Blvd. Upland, CA 91786
Contact Webmaster creativezazz.com at: emailcreativezazz.com
- Stay Positive!
- Outdoors Only Open Until Further Notice
- What to Expect During Phase 1 Reopening
- Phase 1 Reopening!
- Addendum to Agreement (COVID-19)
- Join ShirleeStrong Members Only FB Group!
- Steps We Are Taking (COVID-19)
- Guest Post: Financial Tips for Small Businesses
- Guest Post: Practical Tips for Persevering through the Pandemic
- Resources for Working Out at Home
- Gym Closed Until April 7
- New Hours and Canceled Classes Update
- Why It’s a Good Idea to Splurge on a Gym
- February Heart Health Event at Shirlees’s Gym
- Thank You to Our Vendors and Participants
- Muscle Beach Vintage Swimsuit Competition Inspires Fitness Journey
- Buy a Year, Give Three Months
- School’s Out! Summer Gym Specials at Shirlee’s Gym.
- Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12: Give Her 2 Acres Fitness!
- Vintage Swimsuit Competition at Muscle Beach
Category Archives: General
In a Member Survey, we asked women what three words come to mind when they think of Shirlee’s. This Word Cloud above shows the responses.
Personal Training Rates Before and After Profiles Invest in Yourself with Personal Training Did you ever wonder if you should hire a personal trainer? Motivation is high when women join a gym. But for some, life gets in the way, … Continue reading
A video showcasing Shirlee’s Fitness Club for Women in Upland is now up on Yelp. Thank you to all our staff and all our members who helped to show the world the ultimate gym for women! Check out the Shirlee’s … Continue reading
Making Plus-Sized Women Welcome The customer is always right: that adage holds true for any business. It doesn’t mean that the customer is literally always correct, but that the business should treat the customer with respect and understanding. According to … Continue reading
When it comes to working out in a gym, sometimes it’s the little things that matter most. Shirlee’s conducted a Member Survey recently, and as the survey responses starting coming in, we noticed one thing all members seem to … Continue reading
Get Your Shirlee’s Gear Here Shirlee’s Shop is now open! We offer exclusive designs on t-shirts, bags, buttons, cups, water bottles, iphone cases, magnets, and a ton of other items through Zazzle. What’s cool about Zazzle is that their products … Continue reading
One of our New Year’s resolutions this year is to listen to our members. Your feedback helps us to improve. We invite you to communicate with us in a number of ways. Suggestion Box: Shirlee’s has a suggestion box … Continue reading
Don’t stress yourself out at the mall trying to find the perfect gift . . . not when you can buy gift certificates at the Ultimate Gym for Women. We offer gift certificates that you can custom tailor to … Continue reading