Look better. Feel better. Be better.
Se habla español.
Our name describes how we help you reach your fitness goals: Strengthen
For membership information, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400.
Regular Hours of Operation
M-Thurs 5 am – 10 pm
Fri 5 am - 9 pm
Sat - Sun 8 am - 6 pm
For hours by appointment during COVID-19, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400
1275 West Foothill Blvd. Upland, CA 91786
Contact Webmaster creativezazz.com at: emailcreativezazz.com
- Stay Positive!
- Outdoors Only Open Until Further Notice
- What to Expect During Phase 1 Reopening
- Phase 1 Reopening!
- Addendum to Agreement (COVID-19)
- Join ShirleeStrong Members Only FB Group!
- Steps We Are Taking (COVID-19)
- Guest Post: Financial Tips for Small Businesses
- Guest Post: Practical Tips for Persevering through the Pandemic
- Resources for Working Out at Home
- Gym Closed Until April 7
- New Hours and Canceled Classes Update
- Why It’s a Good Idea to Splurge on a Gym
- February Heart Health Event at Shirlees’s Gym
- Thank You to Our Vendors and Participants
- Muscle Beach Vintage Swimsuit Competition Inspires Fitness Journey
- Buy a Year, Give Three Months
- School’s Out! Summer Gym Specials at Shirlee’s Gym.
- Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12: Give Her 2 Acres Fitness!
- Vintage Swimsuit Competition at Muscle Beach
Category Archives: General
Swimsuits are hitting the stores already, and Summer is just a couple of months away. It’s the perfect time to step up your fitness routine so you look and feel your best when you hit the beach. If you … Continue reading
We are now offering TRX Suspension Training in small groups! A TRX certified instructor will teach you how to use this powerful tool to strengthen and tone. Rates are reasonable. Get in the best shape of your life using … Continue reading
February is heart health month, so it’s a perfect time to try Ultimate Cycle—the cardio craze that gets your heart pumping. If you’ve ever driven up Baldy Road and passed buff bikers with carved calves, you know that hard-core biking … Continue reading
We Appreciate Your Great Reviews Rave reviews keep pouring in after our first month of business, and we at Shirlee’s want to say, “Thank You!” to all of you who have voiced your support. Suggestions from members help us improve, … Continue reading
Slowly But Shirlee’s: Our Very Own Make-Over Have you ever been shocked by before-and-after pictures? You know, when a plain out-of-shape “before” gets transformed into a confident, attractive “after?” Sometimes the transformations are so dramatic you wonder if the photos … Continue reading
Stella and Lisa As sisters, Stella and Lisa have always supported each other. When they joined Shirlee’s Fitness Club for Women, they became workout buddies. “I wanted to make a goal for myself, to live a healthier lifestyle but … Continue reading
Zumbathon to Raise Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Come and join six GREAT instructors—Lisa Padilla, Cheryl Helgren Gomez, Annie Francese-McCutcheon, Sue Mayer, Cindy Gavin, and Martha Keates—for a two-hour Zumbathon to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness. To spice things up even … Continue reading
Jessica’s Own Words I want to start off by thanking Shirlee’s, without it I doubt I would have even started on this path to a healthier and happier lifestyle. The fact that this is an all-women’s gym really helped … Continue reading