Look better. Feel better. Be better.
Se habla español.
Our name describes how we help you reach your fitness goals: Strengthen
For membership information, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400.
Regular Hours of Operation
M-Thurs 5 am – 10 pm
Fri 5 am - 9 pm
Sat - Sun 8 am - 6 pm
1275 West Foothill Blvd. Upland, CA 91786
Contact Webmaster creativezazz.com at: emailcreativezazz.com
- Join ShirleeStrong Members Only FB Group!
- At Home Work Out Schedule
- Guest Post: Financial Tips for Small Businesses
- Guest Post: Practical Tips for Persevering through the Pandemic
- Resources for Working Out at Home
- Gym Closed Until April 7
- New Hours and Canceled Classes Update
- Steps We Are Taking (COVID-19)
- Why It’s a Good Idea to Splurge on a Gym
- February Heart Health Event at Shirlees’s Gym
- Thank You to Our Vendors and Participants
- Muscle Beach Vintage Swimsuit Competition Inspires Fitness Journey
- Buy a Year, Give Three Months
- School’s Out! Summer Gym Specials at Shirlee’s Gym.
- Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12: Give Her 2 Acres Fitness!
- Vintage Swimsuit Competition at Muscle Beach
- Muscle Pump
- Thank You for Supporting Charity Event
- Cycle Your Way to Fitness
- Shirlee’s Limited Edition Tees $20
Category Archives: News
In response to COVID 19, Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym launches the ShirleeStrong Members Only FB Group, a place where members can watch exclusive workout videos, get health and fitness tips, and connect with each other in a supportive online atmosphere. … Continue reading
AT HOME WORKOUT SCHEDULE FOR APRIL 5TH– APRIL 11TH ZOOM MEETING ID 559 336 1448 PASSCODE Shirlees SUNDAY 11:00am ZUMBA WITH TRACY *VIA ZOOM MONDAY 10:00am ZUMBA WITH TRACY *VIA ZOOM 11:00am ARMS WITH WEIGHTS WITH RITA FB LIVE 5:30pm … Continue reading
Members: Here at Shirlee’s Gym, we like to share good advice. Many of our members own small businesses. Here is a guest post by Shaila Chamberlain, CPA, CMA, MBA to help you get through the financial aspects of the … Continue reading
Practical Tips for Persevering through the Pandemic By Mari A. Lee, M.A., LMFT, CSAT, CPTT, MBATT Mari is a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, a Certified Sex Addiction Therapist, a Certified Partners Trauma Therapist and the founder of Growth Counseling Services, a private therapy practice … Continue reading
Dear Members and Employees, Due to the Corona Virus pandemic, San Bernardino County Health Department has advised us to close our gym until April 7, 2020. Please like our Facebook Page for our latest updates and changes. Feel free to … Continue reading
Dear Members and Employees, Due to the progressive nature of the coronavirus pandemic, the State’s Department of Health has declared a state of emergency and has advised us to avoid group settings and sessions, implement social distancing and has directed … Continue reading
Your health is the number one priority at Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym. Our mission, after all, is to help you strengthen mind, body and spirit. At a time when the Corona Virus (COVID-19) is officially being declared a pandemic, we … Continue reading
If you live the in Inland Valley and you are looking for a gym to join, how do you sort through all the options to find the right one? Here in Upland, Claremont and surrounding areas, we have so … Continue reading