Look better. Feel better. Be better.
Se habla español.
Our name describes how we help you reach your fitness goals: Strengthen
For membership information, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400.
Regular Hours of Operation
M-Thurs 5 am – 10 pm
Fri 5 am - 9 pm
Sat - Sun 8 am - 6 pm
For hours by appointment during COVID-19, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400
1275 West Foothill Blvd. Upland, CA 91786
Contact Webmaster creativezazz.com at: emailcreativezazz.com
- Stay Positive!
- Outdoors Only Open Until Further Notice
- What to Expect During Phase 1 Reopening
- Phase 1 Reopening!
- Addendum to Agreement (COVID-19)
- Join ShirleeStrong Members Only FB Group!
- Steps We Are Taking (COVID-19)
- Guest Post: Financial Tips for Small Businesses
- Guest Post: Practical Tips for Persevering through the Pandemic
- Resources for Working Out at Home
- Gym Closed Until April 7
- New Hours and Canceled Classes Update
- Why It’s a Good Idea to Splurge on a Gym
- February Heart Health Event at Shirlees’s Gym
- Thank You to Our Vendors and Participants
- Muscle Beach Vintage Swimsuit Competition Inspires Fitness Journey
- Buy a Year, Give Three Months
- School’s Out! Summer Gym Specials at Shirlee’s Gym.
- Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12: Give Her 2 Acres Fitness!
- Vintage Swimsuit Competition at Muscle Beach
Category Archives: News
Watch video from our Zumbathon above. Thank you to all who supported our Gift of Giving Holiday Boutique on Saturday, December 1. Support from the event benefitted: San Antonio Regional Hospital’s Women’s Breast & Imaging Center Red Cross Blood Drive … Continue reading
Want to: burn off tons of calories improve cardio tone your legs and butt have fun at the same time? Then try Ultimate Cycle at Shirlee’s Gym in Upland. If you think cycling only makes sense outside, think again. Join … Continue reading
Support City of Hope with a 2018 Shirlee’s Tee Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym is proud to offer a new T-shirt for 2018 with proceeds going to support the City of Hope. The design comes on both v-neck and a racer-back … Continue reading
Massage Therapy / Sports Therapy Stretch Not that long ago, massage was considered a luxury, a treat that people indulged in. Now research shows that not only is massage pleasurable, it also promotes health. At Shirlee’s Gym, fitness is more … Continue reading
Get Inspired by Konnie’s Muscle Beach Bikini Competition It all started with a goal: to enter a bikini contest. That’s how Konnie Vong got into the best shape of her life seven years ago. “I wanted to know what it … Continue reading
Shirlee’s is proud to be featured on The Claremont Show, a Youtube channel that features businesses and attractions in Claremont, CA, and surrounding areas. Many of Shirlee’s members come from Claremont. Thank you to The Claremont Show for highlighting our … Continue reading
Shirlee’s is making a video about our gym, and we want our members to star. We will be asking members to say a few words about why they love Shirlee’s. Our video will be used on our website and … Continue reading