Look better. Feel better. Be better.
Se habla español.
Our name describes how we help you reach your fitness goals: Strengthen
For membership information, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400.
Regular Hours of Operation
M-Thurs 5 am – 10 pm
Fri 5 am - 9 pm
Sat - Sun 8 am - 6 pm
1275 West Foothill Blvd. Upland, CA 91786
Contact Webmaster creativezazz.com at: emailcreativezazz.com
- Join ShirleeStrong Members Only FB Group!
- At Home Work Out Schedule
- Guest Post: Financial Tips for Small Businesses
- Guest Post: Practical Tips for Persevering through the Pandemic
- Resources for Working Out at Home
- Gym Closed Until April 7
- New Hours and Canceled Classes Update
- Steps We Are Taking (COVID-19)
- Why It’s a Good Idea to Splurge on a Gym
- February Heart Health Event at Shirlees’s Gym
- Thank You to Our Vendors and Participants
- Muscle Beach Vintage Swimsuit Competition Inspires Fitness Journey
- Buy a Year, Give Three Months
- School’s Out! Summer Gym Specials at Shirlee’s Gym.
- Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12: Give Her 2 Acres Fitness!
- Vintage Swimsuit Competition at Muscle Beach
- Muscle Pump
- Thank You for Supporting Charity Event
- Cycle Your Way to Fitness
- Shirlee’s Limited Edition Tees $20
Category Archives: ShirleeStrong
Watch video from our Zumbathon above. Thank you to all who supported our Gift of Giving Holiday Boutique on Saturday, December 1. Support from the event benefitted: San Antonio Regional Hospital’s Women’s Breast & Imaging Center Red Cross Blood Drive … Continue reading
Support City of Hope with a 2018 Shirlee’s Tee Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym is proud to offer a new T-shirt for 2018 with proceeds going to support the City of Hope. The design comes on both v-neck and a racer-back … Continue reading
Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym would like to thank our members who generously donated items to our Independence for Wings campaign. The Wings domestic violence campaign began in 1979 and is one of the largest shelters in LA. Wings helps victims and … Continue reading
Music Movement Autism Nonprofit & Muscle Beach Restoration Projects Every year Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym in Upland, CA, helps to raise money for worthy causes. In 2018, Shirlee’s will be supporting two new causes: Music Movement and Muscle Beach Plaque … Continue reading
Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym is proud to support two organizations dedicated to helping cancer patients and their families: Megan’s Wings and the City of Hope. At the front desk we are now selling a variety of Shirlee’s merchandise, and proceeds from … Continue reading
Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym is a proud sponsor of the 12th Annual Megan’s Wings 5K Run, which will be held Saturday, September 24, 2016 in McCarthy Park in Upland. Megan’s Wings is a non profit dedicated to helping the … Continue reading
Mark Your Calendars! Shirlee’s will be hosting a “Celebration of Women’s Health” for Breast Cancer Awareness Month on Saturday October 1, from 10 am to 2 pm. The free event is open to the public and is also sponsored … Continue reading
Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym is a proud Gold Sponsor at the August 6, 2016 gala of the Roman Fund, an Upland nonprofit established last year that helps local children with special needs get proper assessment, diagnosis, and services to which … Continue reading