Look better. Feel better. Be better.
Se habla español.
Our name describes how we help you reach your fitness goals: Strengthen
For membership information, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400.
Regular Hours of Operation
M-Thurs 5 am – 10 pm
Fri 5 am - 9 pm
Sat - Sun 8 am - 6 pm
For hours by appointment during COVID-19, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400
1275 West Foothill Blvd. Upland, CA 91786
Contact Webmaster creativezazz.com at: emailcreativezazz.com
- Workout Schedule for Week of July 5 – 11
- Workout Schedule For June 29-July 4
- What to Expect During Phase 1 Reopening
- Phase 1 Reopening!
- Addendum to Agreement (COVID-19)
- Join ShirleeStrong Members Only FB Group!
- Steps We Are Taking (COVID-19)
- At Home Work Out Schedule
- Guest Post: Financial Tips for Small Businesses
- Guest Post: Practical Tips for Persevering through the Pandemic
- Resources for Working Out at Home
- Gym Closed Until April 7
- New Hours and Canceled Classes Update
- Why It’s a Good Idea to Splurge on a Gym
- February Heart Health Event at Shirlees’s Gym
- Thank You to Our Vendors and Participants
- Muscle Beach Vintage Swimsuit Competition Inspires Fitness Journey
- Buy a Year, Give Three Months
- School’s Out! Summer Gym Specials at Shirlee’s Gym.
- Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12: Give Her 2 Acres Fitness!
Category Archives: ShirleeStrong
Shirlee’s members helped push gym owner Konnie Vong over the edge of a 10-story building . . . but don’t worry, it was all in the name of a good cause! Community Senior Services (CSS), a local nonprofit, celebrated 40 … Continue reading
Neighbors helping neighbors. That’s sometimes all it takes to keep seniors in their homes and communities as they grow older. Connecting seniors with people, information, resources and communities is the mission of a local non-profit, Community Senior Services. CSS is … Continue reading
Whoever said pink is for sissies? Not at Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym! On Sat., October 17 a sea of pink-clad ladies jumped and danced in the sun like Energizer Bunnies at the gym’s Third Annual Party in Pink Zumbathon and … Continue reading
Thanks to our generous members, Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym reached our goal of raising $5,000 at Upland’s Relay for Life on June 13 at Magnolia Park, thereby earning the tile of Silver Sponsor. The event raised money for the American … Continue reading
Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym and City of Hope are hosting a Blood Drive on Tuesday, June 23 at the gym from 8 am to 2 pm. To schedule an appointment, please call (626) 471-7171. Appointments are recommended but walk-ins … Continue reading
Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym invites you to join Team D-Lad ❤️ Shirlee’s at Upland’s Relay for Life on Saturday June 13, 2015, at Magnolia Park. The event raises money for the American Cancer’s Society’s fight against cancer. The team’s name … Continue reading
Ladies, you won’t want to miss fun, fitness, and fabulous raffle prizes at Shirlee’s on Wednesday, Feb 18. We will be hosting a Change of Heart event to benefit the American Heart Association’s Go RED for Women. Change of Heart … Continue reading
Every organ in your body depends on your heart. As it pumps, this muscle provides oxygen and nutrients to everything else. At Shirlee’s, our members take cardio classes to strengthen heart health. But the women who work out at our … Continue reading
Zumbathon to Raise Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Come and join six GREAT instructors—Lisa Padilla, Cheryl Helgren Gomez, Annie Francese-McCutcheon, Sue Mayer, Cindy Gavin, and Martha Keates—for a two-hour Zumbathon to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness. To spice things up even … Continue reading