Look better. Feel better. Be better.
Se habla español.
Our name describes how we help you reach your fitness goals: Strengthen
For membership information, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400.
Regular Hours of Operation
M-Thurs 5 am – 10 pm
Fri 5 am - 9 pm
Sat - Sun 8 am - 6 pm
1275 West Foothill Blvd. Upland, CA 91786
Contact Webmaster creativezazz.com at: emailcreativezazz.com
- Join ShirleeStrong Members Only FB Group!
- At Home Work Out Schedule
- Guest Post: Financial Tips for Small Businesses
- Guest Post: Practical Tips for Persevering through the Pandemic
- Resources for Working Out at Home
- Gym Closed Until April 7
- New Hours and Canceled Classes Update
- Steps We Are Taking (COVID-19)
- Why It’s a Good Idea to Splurge on a Gym
- February Heart Health Event at Shirlees’s Gym
- Thank You to Our Vendors and Participants
- Muscle Beach Vintage Swimsuit Competition Inspires Fitness Journey
- Buy a Year, Give Three Months
- School’s Out! Summer Gym Specials at Shirlee’s Gym.
- Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12: Give Her 2 Acres Fitness!
- Vintage Swimsuit Competition at Muscle Beach
- Muscle Pump
- Thank You for Supporting Charity Event
- Cycle Your Way to Fitness
- Shirlee’s Limited Edition Tees $20
Category Archives: Special Events
February is Heart Health Month. Come and join us on Saturday, February 29, 2020, from 12:30-2:00 pm for a free Workshop presented by Dr. Batra. Learn how you can help improve heart health! RSVP by February 27 at the front … Continue reading
Mark Your Calendars! Shirlee’s will be hosting a “Celebration of Women’s Health” for Breast Cancer Awareness Month on Saturday October 1, from 10 am to 2 pm. The free event is open to the public and is also sponsored … Continue reading
Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym invites you to join Team D-Lad ❤ Shirlee’s at Upland’s Relay for Life on Saturday, May 21 in Magnolia Park. The event raises money for the American Cancer’s Society’s fight against cancer. The team’s name honors gym … Continue reading
We are so proud of our members for helping us to sponsor a ShirleeStrong Team at the Upland Relay for Life in the past couple of years. Together we raised more than $1,00o each year. This year the Upland … Continue reading
Shirlee’s would not be what it is today without our fabulous members. We want to thank you for your support by offering you the chance to get a free mini facial from Kiehl’s. Spots are limited so please sign up … Continue reading
Neighbors helping neighbors. That’s sometimes all it takes to keep seniors in their homes and communities as they grow older. Connecting seniors with people, information, resources and communities is the mission of a local non-profit, Community Senior Services. CSS is … Continue reading
Whoever said pink is for sissies? Not at Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym! On Sat., October 17 a sea of pink-clad ladies jumped and danced in the sun like Energizer Bunnies at the gym’s Third Annual Party in Pink Zumbathon and … Continue reading
Ladies, you won’t want to miss fun, fitness, and fabulous raffle prizes at Shirlee’s on Wednesday, Feb 18. We will be hosting a Change of Heart event to benefit the American Heart Association’s Go RED for Women. Change of Heart … Continue reading
Zumbathon to Raise Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Come and join six GREAT instructors—Lisa Padilla, Cheryl Helgren Gomez, Annie Francese-McCutcheon, Sue Mayer, Cindy Gavin, and Martha Keates—for a two-hour Zumbathon to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness. To spice things up even … Continue reading