Look better. Feel better. Be better.
Se habla español.
Our name describes how we help you reach your fitness goals: Strengthen
For membership information, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400.
Regular Hours of Operation
M-Thurs 5 am – 10 pm
Fri 5 am - 9 pm
Sat - Sun 8 am - 6 pm
1275 West Foothill Blvd. Upland, CA 91786
Contact Webmaster creativezazz.com at: emailcreativezazz.com
- At Home Work Out Schedule
- Guest Post: Financial Tips for Small Businesses
- Guest Post: Practical Tips for Persevering through the Pandemic
- Resources for Working Out at Home
- Gym Closed Until April 7
- New Hours and Canceled Classes Update
- Steps We Are Taking (COVID-19)
- Why It’s a Good Idea to Splurge on a Gym
- February Heart Health Event at Shirlees’s Gym
- Thank You to Our Vendors and Participants
- Muscle Beach Vintage Swimsuit Competition Inspires Fitness Journey
- Buy a Year, Give Three Months
- School’s Out! Summer Gym Specials at Shirlee’s Gym.
- Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12: Give Her 2 Acres Fitness!
- Vintage Swimsuit Competition at Muscle Beach
- Muscle Pump
- Thank You for Supporting Charity Event
- Cycle Your Way to Fitness
- Shirlee’s Limited Edition Tees $20
- Trade In, Trade Up: Transfer Special at Shirlee’s Gym
Tag Archives: cancer
Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym is proud to support two organizations dedicated to helping cancer patients and their families: Megan’s Wings and the City of Hope. At the front desk we are now selling a variety of Shirlee’s merchandise, and proceeds from … Continue reading
Zumbathon to Raise Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Come and join six GREAT instructors—Lisa Padilla, Cheryl Helgren Gomez, Annie Francese-McCutcheon, Sue Mayer, Cindy Gavin, and Martha Keates—for a two-hour Zumbathon to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness. To spice things up even … Continue reading