Look better. Feel better. Be better.
Se habla español.
Our name describes how we help you reach your fitness goals: Strengthen
For membership information, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400.
Hours (starting May 1, 2022, temporary due to COVID)
Sat 8am-3pm Sunday Closed
1275 West Foothill Blvd. Upland, CA 91786
Contact Webmaster creativezazz.com at: emailcreativezazz.com
- Shirlee’s Closing April 15: Farewell and Thank You
- Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym Closing April 15, 2023
- April Schedule
- SoCal Gas Hikes and Heating the Pool in Winter
- January and February 2023 Schedules
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- May 2022 COVID Update
- 10-Year Anniversary Specials!
- Local Business Networking Opportunity
- New Member Video
- Addendum to Agreement (COVID-19)
- Join ShirleeStrong Members Only FB Group!
- Resources for Working Out at Home
- Why It’s a Good Idea to Splurge on a Gym
- February Heart Health Event at Shirlees’s Gym
- Thank You to Our Vendors and Participants
- Muscle Beach Vintage Swimsuit Competition Inspires Fitness Journey
- Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12: Give Her 2 Acres Fitness!
- Vintage Swimsuit Competition at Muscle Beach
- Muscle Pump
Tag Archives: cancer
Shirlee’s Shop Supports Two Cancer Groups
Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym is proud to support two organizations dedicated to helping cancer patients and their families: Megan’s Wings and the City of Hope. At the front desk we are now selling a variety of Shirlee’s merchandise, and proceeds from … Continue reading
Posted in ShirleeStrong Tagged cancer, City of Hope, community, fundraising, Megan's wings, merchandise, shirlee's tshirt, Shirlees gym Comments Off on Shirlee’s Shop Supports Two Cancer Groups
Party in PInk Zumbathon Oct 20
Zumbathon to Raise Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Come and join six GREAT instructors—Lisa Padilla, Cheryl Helgren Gomez, Annie Francese-McCutcheon, Sue Mayer, Cindy Gavin, and Martha Keates—for a two-hour Zumbathon to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness. To spice things up even … Continue reading
Posted in General, ShirleeStrong, Special Events Tagged cancer, zumba Comments Off on Party in PInk Zumbathon Oct 20