Look better. Feel better. Be better.
Se habla español.
Our name describes how we help you reach your fitness goals: Strengthen
For membership information, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400.
Hours M-F 8 am – 1 pm & 5 pm to 9 pm
Sat 8 am - 1 pm
For hours by appointment during COVID-19, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400
1275 West Foothill Blvd. Upland, CA 91786
Contact Webmaster creativezazz.com at: emailcreativezazz.com
- June 2021 Phase 4 Pandemic Guidelines
- 9 Year Anniversary!
- Orange Tier Rules
- Gym Re-Opening Phase 2
- Local Business Networking Opportunity
- New Member Video
- Holiday Schedule 2020
- Stay Positive!
- Outdoors Only Open Until Further Notice
- What to Expect During Phase 1 Reopening
- Phase 1 Reopening!
- Addendum to Agreement (COVID-19)
- Join ShirleeStrong Members Only FB Group!
- Steps We Are Taking (COVID-19)
- Guest Post: Financial Tips for Small Businesses
- Guest Post: Practical Tips for Persevering through the Pandemic
- Resources for Working Out at Home
- Gym Closed Until April 7
- New Hours and Canceled Classes Update
- Why It’s a Good Idea to Splurge on a Gym
Tag Archives: City of Hope
Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym is proud to support two organizations dedicated to helping cancer patients and their families: Megan’s Wings and the City of Hope. At the front desk we are now selling a variety of Shirlee’s merchandise, and proceeds from … Continue reading
Whoever said pink is for sissies? Not at Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym! On Sat., October 17 a sea of pink-clad ladies jumped and danced in the sun like Energizer Bunnies at the gym’s Third Annual Party in Pink Zumbathon and … Continue reading