Look better. Feel better. Be better.
Se habla español.
Our name describes how we help you reach your fitness goals: Strengthen
For membership information, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400.
Hours (starting May 1, 2022, temporary due to COVID)
Sat 8am-3pm Sunday Closed
1275 West Foothill Blvd. Upland, CA 91786
Contact Webmaster creativezazz.com at: emailcreativezazz.com
- April Schedule
- SoCal Gas Hikes and Heating the Pool in Winter
- January and February 2023 Schedules
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- May 2022 COVID Update
- 10-Year Anniversary Specials!
- Local Business Networking Opportunity
- New Member Video
- Addendum to Agreement (COVID-19)
- Join ShirleeStrong Members Only FB Group!
- Resources for Working Out at Home
- Why It’s a Good Idea to Splurge on a Gym
- February Heart Health Event at Shirlees’s Gym
- Thank You to Our Vendors and Participants
- Muscle Beach Vintage Swimsuit Competition Inspires Fitness Journey
- Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12: Give Her 2 Acres Fitness!
- Vintage Swimsuit Competition at Muscle Beach
- Muscle Pump
- Thank You for Supporting Charity Event
- Cycle Your Way to Fitness
Tag Archives: covid-19 fitness
Resources for Working Out at Home
With the gym closed due to the pandemic, we encourage members to keep up work outs at home! We will be updating you with resources on this page. Tracy has made a workout video for you and more will … Continue reading
Posted in At Home Workouts Tagged at home workouts, covid-19 fitness, shirlees fitness, Women's Fitness Comments Off on Resources for Working Out at Home