Look better. Feel better. Be better.
Se habla español.
Our name describes how we help you reach your fitness goals: Strengthen
For membership information, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400.
Hours (starting May 1, 2022, temporary due to COVID)
Sat 8am-3pm Sunday Closed
1275 West Foothill Blvd. Upland, CA 91786
Contact Webmaster creativezazz.com at: emailcreativezazz.com
- Shirlee’s Closing April 15: Farewell and Thank You
- Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym Closing April 15, 2023
- April Schedule
- SoCal Gas Hikes and Heating the Pool in Winter
- January and February 2023 Schedules
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- May 2022 COVID Update
- 10-Year Anniversary Specials!
- Local Business Networking Opportunity
- New Member Video
- Addendum to Agreement (COVID-19)
- Join ShirleeStrong Members Only FB Group!
- Resources for Working Out at Home
- Why It’s a Good Idea to Splurge on a Gym
- February Heart Health Event at Shirlees’s Gym
- Thank You to Our Vendors and Participants
- Muscle Beach Vintage Swimsuit Competition Inspires Fitness Journey
- Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12: Give Her 2 Acres Fitness!
- Vintage Swimsuit Competition at Muscle Beach
- Muscle Pump
Tag Archives: fundraising
Shirlee’s Shop Supports Two Cancer Groups
Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym is proud to support two organizations dedicated to helping cancer patients and their families: Megan’s Wings and the City of Hope. At the front desk we are now selling a variety of Shirlee’s merchandise, and proceeds from … Continue reading
Posted in ShirleeStrong Tagged cancer, City of Hope, community, fundraising, Megan's wings, merchandise, shirlee's tshirt, Shirlees gym Comments Off on Shirlee’s Shop Supports Two Cancer Groups