Look better. Feel better. Be better.
Se habla español.
Our name describes how we help you reach your fitness goals: Strengthen
For membership information, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400.
Regular Hours of Operation
M-Thurs 5 am – 10 pm
Fri 5 am - 9 pm
Sat - Sun 8 am - 6 pm
For hours by appointment during COVID-19, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400
1275 West Foothill Blvd. Upland, CA 91786
Contact Webmaster creativezazz.com at: emailcreativezazz.com
- Local Business Networking Opportunity
- New Member Video
- Holiday Schedule 2020
- Stay Positive!
- Outdoors Only Open Until Further Notice
- What to Expect During Phase 1 Reopening
- Phase 1 Reopening!
- Addendum to Agreement (COVID-19)
- Join ShirleeStrong Members Only FB Group!
- Steps We Are Taking (COVID-19)
- Guest Post: Financial Tips for Small Businesses
- Guest Post: Practical Tips for Persevering through the Pandemic
- Resources for Working Out at Home
- Gym Closed Until April 7
- New Hours and Canceled Classes Update
- Why It’s a Good Idea to Splurge on a Gym
- February Heart Health Event at Shirlees’s Gym
- Thank You to Our Vendors and Participants
- Muscle Beach Vintage Swimsuit Competition Inspires Fitness Journey
- Buy a Year, Give Three Months
Tag Archives: shirlee’s fitness club for women
Fitness requires the power of three: aerobics, strength training and healthy eating. But a fourth element can enhance each of those other powers: relaxation. Relax to keep fit? We know, it sounds crazy. But we are not talking about vegging … Continue reading
Roberta Roberta is one of our members who recently tried personal training to see if it could help get her started on the road to fitness. Here is her story in her own words. Thank you Roberta for sharing! My … Continue reading