Look better. Feel better. Be better.
Se habla español.
Our name describes how we help you reach your fitness goals: Strengthen
For membership information, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400.
Regular Hours of Operation
M-Thurs 5 am – 10 pm
Fri 5 am - 9 pm
Sat - Sun 8 am - 6 pm
For hours by appointment during COVID-19, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400
1275 West Foothill Blvd. Upland, CA 91786
Contact Webmaster creativezazz.com at: emailcreativezazz.com
- Stay Positive!
- Outdoors Only Open Until Further Notice
- What to Expect During Phase 1 Reopening
- Phase 1 Reopening!
- Addendum to Agreement (COVID-19)
- Join ShirleeStrong Members Only FB Group!
- Steps We Are Taking (COVID-19)
- Guest Post: Financial Tips for Small Businesses
- Guest Post: Practical Tips for Persevering through the Pandemic
- Resources for Working Out at Home
- Gym Closed Until April 7
- New Hours and Canceled Classes Update
- Why It’s a Good Idea to Splurge on a Gym
- February Heart Health Event at Shirlees’s Gym
- Thank You to Our Vendors and Participants
- Muscle Beach Vintage Swimsuit Competition Inspires Fitness Journey
- Buy a Year, Give Three Months
- School’s Out! Summer Gym Specials at Shirlee’s Gym.
- Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12: Give Her 2 Acres Fitness!
- Vintage Swimsuit Competition at Muscle Beach
Tag Archives: Shirlees gym
February is Heart Health Month. Come and join us on Saturday, February 29, 2020, from 12:30-2:00 pm for a free Workshop presented by Dr. Batra. Learn how you can help improve heart health! RSVP by February 27 at the front … Continue reading
Music Movement Autism Nonprofit & Muscle Beach Restoration Projects Every year Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym in Upland, CA, helps to raise money for worthy causes. In 2018, Shirlee’s will be supporting two new causes: Music Movement and Muscle Beach Plaque … Continue reading
Shirlee’s is proud to be featured on The Claremont Show, a Youtube channel that features businesses and attractions in Claremont, CA, and surrounding areas. Many of Shirlee’s members come from Claremont. Thank you to The Claremont Show for highlighting our … Continue reading
Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym is proud to support two organizations dedicated to helping cancer patients and their families: Megan’s Wings and the City of Hope. At the front desk we are now selling a variety of Shirlee’s merchandise, and proceeds from … Continue reading
10-Week Weight-Loss Challenge $100 entry fee includes: Two 30-Minute Personal Training Sessions Weekly Weigh In and Consultation 1 Group Nutritional Seminar with Personal Training Manager Food Diary Shirlee’s Fitness Towel and Water Bottle Highest Percentage of Weight Loss wins … Continue reading
Think you are too busy to work out? Think you can’t afford a gym membership? Shirlee’s announces a new membership that may be the answer: Weekends Only Workout (WOW). Our new WOW membership gives you full access to more … Continue reading
Shirlee’s Ultimate Women’s Gym is a proud sponsor of the 12th Annual Megan’s Wings 5K Run, which will be held Saturday, September 24, 2016 in McCarthy Park in Upland. Megan’s Wings is a non profit dedicated to helping the … Continue reading
Mark Your Calendars! Shirlee’s will be hosting a “Celebration of Women’s Health” for Breast Cancer Awareness Month on Saturday October 1, from 10 am to 2 pm. The free event is open to the public and is also sponsored … Continue reading