Look better. Feel better. Be better.
Se habla español.
Our name describes how we help you reach your fitness goals: Strengthen
For membership information, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400.
Regular Hours of Operation
M-Thurs 5 am – 10 pm
Fri 5 am - 9 pm
Sat - Sun 8 am - 6 pm
For hours by appointment during COVID-19, please call Shirlee's at (909) 985-6400
1275 West Foothill Blvd. Upland, CA 91786
Contact Webmaster creativezazz.com at: emailcreativezazz.com
- New Member Video
- Holiday Schedule 2020
- Stay Positive!
- Outdoors Only Open Until Further Notice
- What to Expect During Phase 1 Reopening
- Phase 1 Reopening!
- Addendum to Agreement (COVID-19)
- Join ShirleeStrong Members Only FB Group!
- Steps We Are Taking (COVID-19)
- Guest Post: Financial Tips for Small Businesses
- Guest Post: Practical Tips for Persevering through the Pandemic
- Resources for Working Out at Home
- Gym Closed Until April 7
- New Hours and Canceled Classes Update
- Why It’s a Good Idea to Splurge on a Gym
- February Heart Health Event at Shirlees’s Gym
- Thank You to Our Vendors and Participants
- Muscle Beach Vintage Swimsuit Competition Inspires Fitness Journey
- Buy a Year, Give Three Months
- School’s Out! Summer Gym Specials at Shirlee’s Gym.
Tag Archives: upland gym
If you live the in Inland Valley and you are looking for a gym to join, how do you sort through all the options to find the right one? Here in Upland, Claremont and surrounding areas, we have so … Continue reading
Watch video from our Zumbathon above. Thank you to all who supported our Gift of Giving Holiday Boutique on Saturday, December 1. Support from the event benefitted: San Antonio Regional Hospital’s Women’s Breast & Imaging Center Red Cross Blood Drive … Continue reading
Want to: burn off tons of calories improve cardio tone your legs and butt have fun at the same time? Then try Ultimate Cycle at Shirlee’s Gym in Upland. If you think cycling only makes sense outside, think again. Join … Continue reading
Think you are too busy to work out? Think you can’t afford a gym membership? Shirlee’s announces a new membership that may be the answer: Weekends Only Workout (WOW). Our new WOW membership gives you full access to more … Continue reading